Saturday, December 6, 2014

Angel de Quinta

Angel de Quinta seems so interesting. He doesn't post traditional things on his blogs like most people. Most people post things that they think appeals to people so that they will have a lot of followers. Angel doesn't do that he posts things that appeal to him. Like Broadway excerpts. He doesn't critique them, and make you read a long summary on what he thought of the play, instead he wants you to experience them for yourself. This is nice because a lot of people critique what THEY liked and didn't like and that doesn't always appeal to you, because everyone feels differently about different things. I also enjoyed seeing the pictures of the places her has traveled to. This makes me want to visit these places as well. I love traveling and some of the places he has taken pictures of really makes me want to see them for myself. Angel is a very interesting man and I find his blog very appealing and interesting as well. He's very positive and puts you in a good mood when you read his stories.






http://angel-stagedoor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment